17 Feb 2021
A once-in-every-30-years Opportunity
The global economy continues to grow in the long term. In the short-term, there are periods when the economy gets weak and strong forming economic cycles.
Commodities prices are affected by economic growth, and the movement of prices form cycles as well. In the next 1 or 2 years, a new cycle is expected.
- Are we looking at a new bullish or bearish cycle?
- What can we do, here, in Malaysia?
Join us LIVE this 17th of February (Wednesday) @ 8:00 pm to get these questions answered.
- What is a commodity supercycle?
- Which cycle are we in today?
- How will this affect Malaysia?